Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Re: hey arizona mike?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 15, 2002 08:40AM
Zack old buddy! where did you get that crazy log-on name?! (Stoodipskunk). You got me laughing!

I remember your and I believe remember your face as well, but won't swear to it though. Didn't last speak up at Bowen Ranch 2-3 years ago? You also had a number young people your age along with you to.

Everything with me fine Zack and I hope all well with you to. The hot springs are as nice as ever and there's plenty more new vegetation growth along the edges of the creek as well.

I don't we'll be able to sit very long in any one soak pool as they are all a bit on the hot side, at least they were last weekend. We'll probably end up out in the creek far more so than any soaking pool. Man they were hot last weekend!

Anyway Zack, take care and we'll see ya either Saturday or Sunday or the weekend after next. I'll be wearing my blue painters/baseball cap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

hey arizona mike?

stoopidskunk 1064July 15, 2002 01:39AM

Arizona Mike 585July 15, 2002 08:40AM

Az. Mike 910July 27, 2002 08:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login