Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

Re: 2nd. Meeting Summary

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 14, 2002 01:55PM
Ron, Thanks for the 2nd meeting update. I was traveling down the I-15 at around 11:15AM on Saturday morning and was going going south around Main St. and I looked across to the Deep Creek Canyon at the thunderstorm that was in the DCHS vicinity. I saw lighting strikes a couple of times. Since I was driving I couldn't look over too much :-) Presently there are more storms predicted for Mon thru Wedns. The meeting times as you suggested Ron are fine with me. It would be better for me if they were on Saturday. That spot were we found all the glass bottles would be fine for storing trash bags and extra trash that we can't carry out. I do agree that it would be best to have a small sign to explain what the bags are for and that people should not see it as a trash dumping spot. AZ is good at making little signs. Perhaps he can make one for this purpose. I saw all of Sycamore and Paul's stacked rocks along the Bowen Ranch trail on Friday. I hiked in with another friend on Wednsday of last week and he mentioned that he like seeing them along the trail. I think it is legal to ride bikes down the Bowen Ranch trail. I know it is illegal on the PCT. So Ron, do you think it was worth it bringing the bike in to DCHS? Thanks again Ron for your report. I will be looking for your draft of the flier here at the forum. Once we get suggestions on it and get it fine tuned then as I suggested before Brad Burns mentioned that he would want to reveiw it before we began handing them out at DCHS. He does think it would be a good Idea and a helpful thing to do.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2nd. Meeting Summary

Ron 982July 14, 2002 12:59PM

Wizard 560July 14, 2002 01:55PM

Arizona Mike 691July 14, 2002 07:36PM

Sam D. 614July 14, 2002 09:23PM

Paul P. 628July 15, 2002 09:24AM

Laughing Bear 987July 15, 2002 06:47PM

Arizona Mike 573July 15, 2002 11:23AM

sycamore laughing 606July 15, 2002 11:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login