Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: new direction

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 09, 2002 10:20AM
Hello Syacmore,

I was glad to hear you made it back home safely. I will see Mike this coming Saturday and will relay your message to him. I am sure he'll be happy to hear you made it home safely as well.

Sorry we missed each other on the 4th and waited at the ranch 'til little after sunset. Just as it was getting dark out, I decided to check out the Bowen Ranch parking lot to see if anyone was there camping, but saw no one and really had to leave.

Anyway, sorry we didn't connect, but there's plenty of time for a meeting. Glad to hear that you and the Wizard met. He and I are no longer on the war path, thank God! If he and I would have continued the way we were going, we probably would have become known as the "Hot Springers From Hell" But maybe now we'll be known as the "Drinking Buddy Hot Springs"
He with his special imported boxcar wine and me, ice cold milk, what perfect combination don't you think?

Hope to meet ya one day soon and post on again to let's us know when you plan to return to the springs again. Cheers, .... Arizona
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

new direction

sycamore laughing 1000July 09, 2002 08:28AM

Wizard 526July 09, 2002 09:31AM

sycamore laughing 569July 09, 2002 10:00AM

Arizona Mike 550July 09, 2002 10:20AM

sycamore laughing 599July 09, 2002 12:22PM

Laughing Bear 1588July 09, 2002 10:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login