All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 22, 2023 07:08PM
skittles
Wouldn't it be better to focus on the springs, nature, the weather, the conditions, and traditional clothing optional vibe rather than put out the idea that Deep Creek is overly sexualized? The latter would draw the wrong crowd.

The first thing the Reddit moderator for the site should do is delete all the nude photos and take off the restriction in the beginning that only people 18+ should enter the website. Don't get me wrong, I'm a naturist and never wear a swimsuit at Deep Creek, but it shouldn't be promoted as a place to meet other naked people and hookup. And restating my original post, ANY promotion of Deep Creek runs the risk of attracting many more people, and some of these people will leave their trash behind, bring out of control dogs down to the spring, blast their music loudly at the springs, and in general, a lot of these same people will have zero respect for the natural environment.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

deepcreekredditmoderator901February 17, 2023 12:53PM

Re: Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

Sam D.415February 17, 2023 09:58PM

Re: Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

jobe426February 18, 2023 04:34PM

Paul P.445February 20, 2023 06:51PM

skittles415February 21, 2023 12:34PM

deepcreekredditmoderator489February 22, 2023 03:25PM

Paul P.616February 22, 2023 07:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login