Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 22, 2023 03:25PM
I appreciate everyones thoughts on this, and I can see that promotion of the place may result in an abuse of the spot and ruin things for the rest of us that use the springs. If the creators dont wish to be interviewed that's not a problem, but if they wish to be interviewed we can discuss ways to protect their privacy going forward.

I also want to take into consideration that there will always be a group of people that want a place to talk about deep creek online and on any platform. There are regular posts on reddit, instagram, twitter, Facebook etc. Like Skittles mentioned, I think rather than focus on removing online content, it might be more realistic to moderate what posts come through and encourage the activities we do wish to see at deep creek. I have done a bit of work on the subreddit to clean things up, remove posts that are unwelcoming, not family friendly, or sexually themed. I've also set up some basic rules for posts and have been thanking those that contribute to the community in a healthy way. I understand that not everyone will appreciate this and that's okay, I just want to focus on helping push the community towards engagement and contribution, and disagreements are a part of that.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

deepcreekredditmoderator904February 17, 2023 12:53PM

Re: Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

Sam D.417February 17, 2023 09:58PM

jobe426February 18, 2023 04:34PM

Paul P.446February 20, 2023 06:51PM

skittles415February 21, 2023 12:34PM

deepcreekredditmoderator489February 22, 2023 03:25PM

Paul P.617February 22, 2023 07:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login