Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 17, 2023 12:53PM
Hi there, I've recently become the head moderator for the deep creek forum on reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepCreekHotSprings/
I would like to give some glory to the makers of the hot springs in our community. I was told some of you hang out on this online forum. If you are a creator of the pools or know a creator of the pools and would like to be interviewed, I would be so grateful to ask you some questions about your experience. My goal for the subreddit is to unite the existing users of the hot springs, rather than bring in new people that dont know about the springs (although I don't have a negative opinion on new comers). I would be sharing my interviews on the subreddit so that our community can share a thank you to those that helped make the pools, and get to know these great people.

thank you to those that help clean up trash, remove graffiti, clean the pools, and help keep the springs available to all of us that use them.

If you wish to talk 1 on 1, you can message the "moderator team" of r/deepcreekhotsprings https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepCreekHotSprings/ and I will respond.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

deepcreekredditmoderator895February 17, 2023 12:53PM

Re: Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

Sam D.415February 17, 2023 09:58PM

Re: Looking to interview pool creators for our reddit community r/deepcreekhotsprings

jobe426February 18, 2023 04:34PM

Paul P.442February 20, 2023 06:51PM

skittles414February 21, 2023 12:34PM

deepcreekredditmoderator489February 22, 2023 03:25PM

Paul P.613February 22, 2023 07:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login