All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 18, 2022 06:45PM
A other perfect weather day. I got to the d.c. hot spring campground at 6:30 am. Saw 5 vehicles in the parking area. And 3 vehichles at The Bowen ranch parking area. Saw noone hiking into the springs. When I got to the beach to take off my boots, I saw what appeared to be an Angle. A women with a perfect body, figure and angelic face. I learned she was a yoga instructor from Los Angeles or lost angles in English. It was impossible to ignore her beauty. I knew by her vibe it was gonna be a good day and it was a very good day.
The Contemplation pool was full and a real joy. I am guessing it was between 85-90 warm. I removed 5 sandbags from it that served no purpose.
The Anniversary pool was hotter than usual, but still a pleasure. For @ 10 minuets.
The Arizona pool was not full the water was @ 8-10 inches below from where it spills out. This causes the leaves to collect on the surface. I cleaned out most of them.
The Womb pool like the Anniversary pool was warmer than usual. Spent most of my soaking time there. Because it was so clean and great.
The Serenity pool had sandbags blocking the waters exit. That and the flow coming from the Crab Cooker pool made the temp much warmer. Also, someone had removed most of the sand there. Making for an excellent soak. Thank you to whom ever.
The temperature of the creek is near the summer temp range. But still nice enough to cool down some.
During the day, no more than 30 persons at the springs at any one time. The temperature was never over 80 degrees. Everybody was happy and friendly. No drama or issues of contention what so ever.
Had to leave early about 4:30. To go to a father's day party. Another ! GREAT ! reason to be alive.
Happy Father's day everyone!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

6-17-22 trip report

jobe1065June 18, 2022 06:45PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login