All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 08, 2022 09:44AM
thanks as always jobee. on my last trip about 2 weeks ago i had a really great time, saw lots of friends, and also did not see lots of trash though there were campers and fires. in the morning, some guys were trying to soak in the Anniversary pool, without understanding that the shower pipe had been opened up and so there was almost no water in the pool, they were just sitting in it anyway warming their tushes. I helped them close it up and fill it. the womb was thus barely warm but I went down there at first for the morning shade. talking to a couple that was there too. an older guy arrived to soak, he saw some crushed beer cans near the Womb and started yelling and moaning about the sacredness of the place and the disrespect. i get it - i'm only noting it as the then climbed up on the edge of the womb, took out a long glass pipe to toke some weed, and proceeded immediately to drop the pipe into the womb where it shattered. he was upset! his pipe was abroked! we were like - did you get the glass out of the pool? he could not find it. I left the pool at that point, head smack. so thanks for cleaning that pool . . .
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

April 5 trip report - first snake !

jobe1103April 06, 2022 06:39PM

Re: April 5 trip report - first snake !

neogeo611April 08, 2022 09:44AM

jobe474April 08, 2022 05:36PM

SoCalHiker588April 08, 2022 08:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login