All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 05, 2022 03:52PM
I am happy to announce the weirdo that was freaking out hot springers was not there yesterday 2-4-22 a Friday. I picked up the large mess he left. After putting all his camping gear at the "pack out what you pack in sign." I picked up more than 50 pounds of his trash. Left about 30 pounds by the sign and hiked out over 20 pounds. If he ever comes back I will give him a piece of my mind. Let`s hope he does not. He left behind 4 vodka bottles. Big ones. So it is no wander why he was so weird.
It was a very pleasant day with sunny skies and beautiful people enjoying Mother nature. The creek temp was 40 degrees just up stream.from the AZ. Pool. The Arizona pool was 104 degrees. Because there was a cold breeze all day. The Anniversary pool was only 98 degrees for the same reason. The womb pool was 92 degrees. Some one piled sandbags up around the crab cooker pool. Making for a great soak. It was 114 degrees near the pools center. Many were enjoying the heat there. The Contemplation pool was 79 degrees. All Temps are near the surface and close to the pools center.
Another great time for being at my favorite hot spring.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dangerous homeless man at the hot springs call USFSF

Katrinaisland1357January 20, 2022 09:50AM

Re: Dangerous homeless man at the hot springs call USFSF

jobe593January 24, 2022 09:08PM

ChandraSpring617January 25, 2022 06:55PM

jobe594January 25, 2022 08:56PM

jobe902February 05, 2022 03:52PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login