Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Dangerous homeless man at the hot springs call USFSF

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 25, 2022 08:56PM
Thanks for your help Chandra spring. The crazy guy at the springs was perhaps in his late 30's or early 40's. Old enough to know better. Sounds like he needs an attitude adjustment. If I caught someone like you described a psychologist or a big ugly jail mate could do the job. Or perhaps both together. I would provide some right and left upper cuts to show him how I feet about his wickedness. The creep might give our beautiful oasis a bad reputation like the growler at the ranch does or even worse. YIKES!
My irsh grandmother used to tell me you don't need a gun when you have an Irsh temper, and I have one. Creeps like him bring my Iris temper alive. He has been camping at my old hang out at a flat spot about 50 feet uphill from the Arizona pool. In case you do not know, the Arizona pool is the one by the creek and upstream from all other pools. He has been there over 1 month. And I will testafi to that in court. Something must be done soon. As for me... I am changing out a transmission on a Mercedes and do not have the time to do anything else.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dangerous homeless man at the hot springs call USFSF

Katrinaisland1361January 20, 2022 09:50AM

jobe594January 24, 2022 09:08PM

ChandraSpring618January 25, 2022 06:55PM

jobe596January 25, 2022 08:56PM

jobe905February 05, 2022 03:52PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login