Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (77% of Full)

Advanced

Trip report 2-1

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 02, 2020 06:57AM
Hiked in from the Bradford Ridge trail. Maybe 6 cars parked there. It was around 10. Took me about 1 hour to hike in to the springs. It seems most of the people that I talked to had parked at Castro's place and only paid 5 dollars. I talked to one couple who had parked at the new place and paid the 10.00. For me 5 at Castro's is the bargain. Anyway , I paid 0. Very nice crowd, mostly young and maybe 50/50 nude, which was nice. Shared some wine with 3 cool guys and basically just hung out with beautiful women all day. Anyway, hiked out about 3 and it took me about 1 hour 20 to get to the car. That steep hill is a pain in the ass, slipperier than crap to get in and a bitch to climb up. The rest of the trail is beautiful. I guess there is a way to avoid the steep part and I had a guy tell me how. I tired that once before and ended up missing the spot to turn and ended up at the bridge 4 miles the wrong way up the PCT. I was afraid to try it again. Maybe next time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2020 06:57AM by juliankaye.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report 2-1

juliankaye2207February 02, 2020 06:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login