Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Russians Celebrating the 4th at DCHS

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 08, 2019 12:38PM
And what a celebration it was.
I spent Saturday and Sunday the 7th of July at deep creek. Getting to the Freedom trail head @ 8 am. There were 4 cars in the parking lot. The weather was as good as it gets. Only a small amount of trash in the area.One gallon. As I got 1/2 way to the springs I spent @ 30 minuets watching a pair of hawks fight 2 eagles for feeding space. I suppose. Or maybe they were bored and just sharpening their skills?
Arriving at the springs There were several nude women in the Womb pool. But most people were in the newly built sandbag pool in front of the Serenity pool. And many were swimming about in the creek. Probably 25 or more persons at 9:30 am? When I set my stuff on the beach I counted 5 tents and 2 hammocks. Many people were still sleeping. So, I set about picking up trash. Not much trash about 2 gallons of stupid stuff left by (no I wont say it "stupid people"winking smiley. WAY to many butt heads laying around. And I found 5 cigar buts ?
I met 2 cool hippy chicks from San Diego enjoyed spending most of the day with them.It was NOT as crowded as I anticipated. Only 30 - 40 persons during the day mostly day trippers. Then during the evening @ 12 Russians and 6 Latvians came down the trail. Changing the atmosphere completely. I know better BUT ! I got into a heated political debate with several of them. I will not bore you w/details. One must realize, these people LOVE their home land. It is human nature. So I got a little over the line with them. I try to learn from such conversations.
The Phoenix pool was full and Over flowing. I do not know IF the earth quakes have any effect BUT , The springs seem hotter than usual. Most people were enjoying the cool creek waters because the pools were overly HOT !!! It did take a little getting used too. I was very sorry my thermometer was broke.
The other pools were clean and nice except, a little card board something in the womb pool.
SOME how a guy I do not know if he spoke Russian Latvian or Spanish. Had A large bag of mushrooms and was sharing with the Russians and Latvians and whom ever was about. This lead to a laughing party. To hear all of these people laughing so very hard and LOUD in so many different languages is/was an amazing scene. When the guy came to me and asked if I wanted some schrooms from a guy who spoke English. I told him to tell the schroom guy I had enough already to last a life time. With that I went to the Freedom trail head to sleep. Usually I eat supper then sleep. I was too tired and went to sleep @ 7 pm. Waking at 6 am. I must have been tired to sleep 11 hours.
When I got back to the creek the next morning there were @ 20 more Russians and Latvians. Apparently, there was quit a party. SOME kind of ceremony. "A mind melting orgasm of sorts" was how a guy explained it to me. "All in the name of world peace" he explained. Or maybe wired peas, who knows what that was like ? It is nice to know there is a beautiful enchanting place ( DCHS ) to have such a party And get away with world peace. I am ALL fer it ? Glad I was there.
Sunday was a little more crowded than Saturday. Lots of day trippers and only a few of the regulars showed up. I always get surprised to when a family with young children show up to the springs to find nude people there. See a few and instantly turn around and head back up the trail. That is what happened @ 3 pm as I was getting ready to leave. So I waited @ 1/2 hour for them to get up the trail away from me. Made for a strange way to end such another great trip to my favorite spring.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Russians Celebrating the 4th at DCHS

jobe1605July 08, 2019 12:38PM

Re: Russians Celebrating the 4th at DCHS

neogeo738July 12, 2019 10:24AM

Sam D.844July 17, 2019 12:11AM

jobe734July 17, 2019 06:59AM

Paul P.746July 17, 2019 09:13AM

mdskibum662July 20, 2019 12:11AM

neogeo619July 22, 2019 10:44AM

Sam D.972July 22, 2019 08:42PM

neogeo664July 23, 2019 10:13AM

Paul P.852July 23, 2019 01:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login