Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Just my opinion

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 26, 2002 04:57PM
FOF,

You brought up some good points that you appear to have some concerned over. I don't blame you, I would to!

But may I suggest the next time you are on your way out after visiting the springs, stop over and speak with Mike at the ranch and listen to what he has to say. I think that would be the least you could do in order to weigh what's right and what's not right in your mind or way of thinking. I other words you can fill-in the missing information you are looking for.

The problem here, as I see it, is that we all too often read this Website and instantly form a negative impression, that's what it is designed to do if you stop and think about it, but it's obvious anyway. Another problem that we all are experincing here, is that probably most us are unable to speak with Katrina, (Gail Fry) and Wm. Swiess in person. Where have they been?! Their not available for questioning in person by any of us.

Just do your own investigating and go with what you believe in.
Thanks for your answer yesterday from a question I presented to Katrina, even though I did not agree with it.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just my opinion

Free our Forests 1077June 26, 2002 12:34PM

Re: Just my opinion too

Naked Man 571June 26, 2002 01:18PM

Arizona Mike 654June 26, 2002 04:57PM

metalmiraclemike 993June 26, 2002 10:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login