Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Just my opinion

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 26, 2002 12:34PM
This is how I feel. If Mike Castro truly loves the springs and wants all to have access, then out of the kindness of his heart, as the current owner, occupent of the Bowen Ranch(I don't know which) he would not be charging a fee. If he were truly a kind hearted individual he would allow people to park, hike, camp on his land. Since this is not the case I have suspect feelings about Mike. The money generated from the fee he charges does absolutely no good for the springs, it does however expand his wallet. That is his right as a private land owner but makes me think that his motives are based on greed not goodwill. As for his helping people and patrolling the adjecent public land, that is great but it scares me when a individual decides that they represent the law and act on it, especially when Az Mike posts(or was it naked man) that he has the "thumbs up" from the San Bernardino county police. I wonder what the hell the police are thinking on that issue and I now have as much fear of them as the individuals roaming around the county doing things to others possesions. These are just some of my thoughts, does anyone else have some thoughts on these issues?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just my opinion

Free our Forests 1078June 26, 2002 12:34PM

Re: Just my opinion too

Naked Man 571June 26, 2002 01:18PM

Re: Just my opinion

Arizona Mike 655June 26, 2002 04:57PM

Re: Just my opinion

metalmiraclemike 993June 26, 2002 10:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login