Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Trip Report 12/16/2018

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 16, 2018 06:53PM
* 6:30am: Left Long Beach

* 8:20 am: Arrived at Bowen. As noted by yesterday post, price did go up to $10 per person. Talking to someone latter, they said it was $10 last week. So price went up between 2 weeks ago and last week.
There was about 6 cars parked. A guy that came after us passed us

* 9:30 am: my party arrived at DCHS for a 56 min hike.
DCHP remained clean after yesterday clean up.
Quite empty, there only someone in serenity and anniversary (guy who passed us), both nude.
There was a couple camper/tents. Considering numbers of cars back at bowen and people in the HS, numbers doesn't match up...

Quiet day. Max of 6 people in Arizona pool before I left. Other pools looked to be about 1-3 on average?
Minus campers (all clothed) I say popular is 50/50.
Actually more nude as I was leaving?

Creek is lower then last time.
Creek water is warmer then 2 weeks ago.
Typically I go from few minutes in Arizona, jump into creek, stay for a bit (without moving) then go back into Arizona
Last time I had trouble staying in Arizona for a minute. Even swimming from Womb to Arizona was very hard. In typically good with cold too.
Today, can stay in creek for at least 5 minutes (shivering starts at 4 minutes since I was staying still). Cam swim from from womb to Arizona easily.

1:30 pm: hiked out DCHS,
2:40 pm: 1h 4 min hike out with this party..
On the drive back, Mike pass us going fast in his truck.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report 12/16/2018

LBNguyen1465December 16, 2018 06:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login