All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 09, 2017 04:10PM
Hmmm, not something that I would expect to be going on down in that area of Deep Creek. Its such a rough area with steep hills, sandy terrain and lots of boulders. The article says they found 1904 plants. Weird that anyone could do something like that without their plants being spotted by the regular law enforcement helicopters and planes seeing it going on when they fly over. There is a spot I like downstream nearer the Mohave Forks Dam, downstream from the popular waterfall area. I have seen various people heading up the PCT trail, mostly young people I figured were going to the waterfall for the day. Some years ago a USFS enforecement ranger Greg told me about grow areas they had found up near Big Bear Lake. I used to be a forestry fire fighter back in the 80's up in northern california, and while fighting fires at times grow areas are encountered up there. The shot fired part about this story is certainly a concern.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2017 09:39PM by Wizard.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

National Forest illegal marijuana crop found

Rick1668October 09, 2017 09:21AM

Re: National Forest illegal marijuana crop found

Wizard900October 09, 2017 04:10PM

Re: National Forest illegal marijuana crop found

Rick1003October 15, 2017 04:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login