Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

super bowl sunday

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 13, 2016 08:23AM
Since I can not handle all the pre- super bowl baloney and the weather report had it topping off at 70, I decided it would be fun to go for a hike. Arrived at the ranch at about 10 already nude, ( I strip down at the beginning of the dirt road and drive in with only shoes on). It was still a bit chilly, so I hiked in with a beanie to keep in the heat and it was perfect. Good size group was hiking down just ahead of me and I passed them on the way in. They were dressed, so wearing only a beanie and backpack I had less wind resistance and passed easily. Anyway, had a great day at the springs, pretty good crowd, mostly clothed, maybe 80/20, but everyone was very cool. Many pretty ladies, and very mellow and relaxed vibe. Hiked out at about 230 and had a nice drive back to LA with the roads being quite since many were sitting in front of a TV watching all the pre game hype. Great day at the springs, much better than the game, that I thought was a boring game, unless you are a Broncos fan. Bad offense, bad refs, bad special teams at least for Carolina, but a great hike and soak.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

super bowl sunday

juliankaye1899February 13, 2016 08:23AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login