Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Is March or April a better time to go to hike in the buff

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 06, 2016 04:56AM
Hi Not So, don't overthink this, you will have a great nudist experience whether you go in March or April or December or June. The comments about textiles on the weekend are reflective of the visitors that come then, and not of any unwritten rule. Many times they are with a group of coworkers/classmates/relatives who they don't want to get naked around. No one will care about your lack of attire. Weekends and weekdays, I've been to DC many times, and every time my clothes come off at Bowen Ranch and don't go back on until I'm driving away. I camp naked at Bowen, you won't have any problems with Mike. However, Bowen is the high desert at about 4500ft, so be prepared for severe weather, it can get very cold/windy/rainy/snowy even when it is beautiful at the springs. There are no amenities at Bowen, so bring enough food/libations/firewood/TP to last the length of your visit because the nearest store is not near.

Not only will you be fine, you will wish you didn't live so far away so you could visit more often. Write a trip report here after your visit.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is March or April a better time to go to hike in the buff

mikehike1231885January 05, 2016 09:05PM

SilverAvion1123January 06, 2016 04:56AM

blueye71087January 08, 2016 02:27PM

Paul P.1441January 08, 2016 05:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login