Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Hello & Thank You

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 22, 2015 01:42PM
Just wanted to say Hello and Thank You.

Over the past year I’ve had the opportunity to traverse to the springs 6 times. Each time has been its own uniquely great experience. This last Monday I headed down and while there was only about 12-15 people, the vibe was chill and phenomenal. The water in the lagoon was the warm and the pools were crystal clear.

I’ve come to recognize that Deep Creek as a special place where people can come and get away and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation. But, sadly you can also see that its beauty is often taken for granted. Unfortunately, those lacking common sense fail to pick up trash, camp and light fires at the Creek.

I’d like to give a big “THANK YOU” to all those who have worked hard to keep Deep Creek Hot Springs (DCHS) open, clean and a real treasure. Small things do matter. If you’re headed to the Springs soon, even the simple act of bringing an extra trash bag with you and packing others trash out can make a tremendous difference. If anybody has other ideas that people can incorporate to keep DCHS clean and open for future generations feel free to suggest.

I look forward to many more years of enjoying the awesome vibe of Deep Creek Hot Springs.

J-Chill
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hello & Thank You

J-Chill1527October 22, 2015 01:42PM

Re: Hello & Thank You

Goride651300October 22, 2015 11:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login