All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 20, 2002 09:36AM
Hi Justin,
Is that Just In The West? I like it. I am a firmly attached bisexual woman who visits the springs at least once a month, usually with my partner. I have talked with many wonderful people of both genders and various sexual orientations at the springs. I am quite sure you will find many fine folks to hang out with. I don't think anyone would "trip" on a single male being there, as that is common. It is only when people, single males or not, engage in obvious ogling, being obnoxious, taking pictures without permission, etc., etc. that I or others try to convince them to behave or leave.
I won't be at the springs again for at least a couple of weeks, but I look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy my favorite place. Despite the controversies which I'm sure you read on this forum, most regulars at the springs are well-intentioned people who care about Deep Creek Hot Springs in a "deep" way.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just looking for friends

Justin West 1219June 20, 2002 05:39AM

Re: Just looking for friends

Naked Man 551June 20, 2002 08:25AM

sycamorelaughing 555June 20, 2002 09:36AM

Ken 577June 20, 2002 12:50PM

Wizard 649June 20, 2002 08:24PM

Amy 973December 25, 2002 07:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login