All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 20, 2002 08:13AM
Katrina, you're a fool.

First of all, you have a lot of nerve writing as if you're the spokesperson for all of us.

Second, it's no wonder they ignore your letters. You insult them by telling them what their job is and then imply that they're not doing their job.

Next, I have a BIG problem with you stating that there's "Illegal and unauthorized activities on forest lands include most felonies and misdemeanors. Theft and destruction of Government property are frequent. Recreation sites are continuously vandalized.". You're obviously referring to the Springs. You do a HUGE disservice to all of us by slandering PUBLICLY to government agencies and to the whole world, the place we love.

What are you trying to do? Get the whole place shut down?

Jobe and Wizard:

Don't you see the dangers in Katrina's approach? Why the hell does she continually post inflammatory remarks that serve to do nothing but piss people off -- including the very people she's trying to get cooperation from? It's ridiculous!

Seriously, I think Katrina's got a mental problem. I'm not kidding. Read her posts. Read her letters. See how she continually twists and misintreprets things. Look at her website. Is her website the website of a reasonable person? No. It's the website of a fanatic bent on achieving her personal agenda and fantasies of ownership of the Ranch buildings. She's an extreme idealist who lost her grip on reality.

I cannot understand how two reasonably intelligent men cannot see this.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Forest Service Responsibility

katrina island 1222June 19, 2002 12:05PM

Re: Forest Service Responsibility

Arizona Mike 618June 19, 2002 05:34PM

Wizard 577June 19, 2002 08:46PM

Arizona Mike 685June 24, 2002 01:09PM

Naked Man 595June 20, 2002 08:13AM

Wizard 664June 20, 2002 09:12AM

Wizard 1033June 24, 2002 11:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login