Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Forest Service Responsibility

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 19, 2002 08:46PM
AZ Mike, you state, " Two of your close associates of DCHS, Inc were involved in creating an illegally made trail off JF3 ". Do you have specific evidence to offer concerning this. You speak as if you do. Are you are basing this assumption on the stories you have been told by others? I park at the JF3 trail. In comparison to the level of access through the Bowen Ranch this route of access has been hardly used. On many days I find no cars there. On weekend days when the Bowen ranch has over 20 cars there " might " be a couple at the JF3 trail. The most I have ever seen at one time is three. Yes, I did share information on this forum about a legal public access route to the springs. People hiking to the springs can legally hike the canyon through which the JF3 trail passes as well as any where else in the forestry lands, wether the trail was done illegally or not. Why have we never heard word one about the fact that the Bowen Ranch route is advertised on the internet at practically all of the Deep Creek Sites and in a whole host of books. Also the people at the ranch hand out a flier which is also a form of advertisement. None of this apparently is a problem for the folks running the Bowen Ranch. Well your double standard does not fly with me. The Bowen Ranch is free to be advertised and there is nothing illegal about that, and those of us who seek free, legal public access will discuss our legal ways of access as well. Unfortunatly we don't have a guy on a motorcycle with a gun " protecting " our parking area but that is our problem and I'm sure the folks at the ranch aren't to worried about it. AZ, you should not imply that I have done things to harm DCHS, you of anybody know better than that. You know how many things I have done to help out down there. Also Katrina's letter was written before DCHS was opened after the Willow Fire and at that time there was no open route 3 or 4 so she made her reference to the way thing were before the fire.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Forest Service Responsibility

katrina island 1220June 19, 2002 12:05PM

Arizona Mike 617June 19, 2002 05:34PM

Wizard 573June 19, 2002 08:46PM

Arizona Mike 685June 24, 2002 01:09PM

Naked Man 595June 20, 2002 08:13AM

Wizard 662June 20, 2002 09:12AM

Wizard 1032June 24, 2002 11:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login