All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 05, 2015 04:36PM
Yesterday, 01-04 I parked at the Hunter's camp parking area. It is my habit to leave before sunset. The motorcycle I saw on my last visit parked on the next hill east of the parking area. I saw this while eating my sandwich. At first I assumed it was only another dirtbiker. After he sat there for @ 10 minuets I got my binoculars out and saw the same or a bike just like the motorcycle terrorist of before. As I looked I could see he was looking at me with binoculars too. After a while it looked like he was taking pictures also. After @ 10 more minuets he cranked his bike up but he drove only enough to hide his bike. I continued monitoring the ridge and saw him reappear along the ridge with what appeared to be either a long telescope or rifle. So, I started my car and left.
As I drove past the Bowen ranch Ann, Mike's helper pulled in front of me and drove her usual slow drive 2 1/2 miles down Bowen ranch road. I did not think this unusual. Until I turned off of Central ave. A truck tried to follow me home but I out foxed them. This does seem I may be paranoid ? But I am not. Just more tuned in to my sorroundings. This just makes me want to be even more careful in the future. I aint scared of any one except my maker.
Last time I talked with Mike he told me to watch my back. Yes sir !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Damned Motorcycle TERRORIST !

jobe2684December 22, 2014 07:57AM

Re: Damned Motorcycle TERRORIST !

jobe1096January 05, 2015 04:36PM

Paul P.1066January 05, 2015 10:12PM

jobe1070January 06, 2015 01:56PM

Paul P.961January 07, 2015 07:17PM

jobe924January 08, 2015 09:31AM

Paul P.1502January 08, 2015 04:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login