Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)

Advanced

Damned Motorcycle TERRORIST !

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 22, 2014 07:57AM
Previously there has been discussion in high government offices of banning motorcycle use in the Juniper Flats area. Which is the area south of the Deep creek hot springs area. After events of yesterday Dec. 21 I am all for this. Here is why ...

At 1:35 pm yesterday I was on the road that goes around the Bowen ranch toward the Freedom trail head. About half way between the Bowen ranch and the Freedom trail head is a steep hill. Before this hill you may observe the Bowen ranch parking area I counted 6 vehicles. Then as I looked up a blue and white Yamaha 650 came flying over this hill top at a great amount of speed. I was going @ ten miles per hour and he was over 40. As soon as he landed, yes he was catching air as he crested this steep hill, his motorcycle threw a large amount of rocks hitting my truck. He was going so fast I thought he was going to crash threw my windshield. So I braced myself for impact. At the last second as he was sliding into my car and only inches from hitting me he lets his brakes off and rolls up the steep embankment into some even larger boulders. I keep my hand over my face in case one hits me. Then as he barely gets past my truck nearly hitting my rear bumper he gases the throttle pushing more rocks toward my windows. TOTALLY unnecessary ! And absolutely dangerous !
This I know :
1) Mike Castro owns a motorcycle exactly like the one observed.
2) this person was the same size as Mike Castro.
3) this person had a white helmet with a tinted face lens obscuring his identity, just like Mike Castro's.
4) this person had long bushy hair tucked under his collar, just like Mike Castro.
5) this person used an illegal trail which I have seen Mike Castro on several times.
I believe this person intentionally gassed his bike throwing large rocks at my car to prevent me from getting his license number.
I believe this person is a Criminal Terrorist who is a disgrace to all good motorcycle riders.
Mike Castro is very fortunate that Christians LOVE their enemies.
SO ! Merry Christmas Mike Castro !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Damned Motorcycle TERRORIST !

jobe2681December 22, 2014 07:57AM

Re: Damned Motorcycle TERRORIST !

jobe1096January 05, 2015 04:36PM

Paul P.1065January 05, 2015 10:12PM

jobe1069January 06, 2015 01:56PM

Paul P.958January 07, 2015 07:17PM

jobe923January 08, 2015 09:31AM

Paul P.1500January 08, 2015 04:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login