Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Water

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 21, 2014 08:32PM
I found a guy down there last time. He was older and alone, and had walked all the way in from the dam. He hadnt been to the springs, he said, in 20 years. He asked me if the bowen ranch was nearby, if he could hike up there in like 5 or 10 minutes. I told him it was a 2 mile hike, and uphill. He was dismayed. "I thought I would try to buy some water from the Ranch guy," was his thinking. I told him to fill a container of water and start drinking lots of it from the Crab Cooker pipe. He didn't know about it. He also didn't have a container for water. He had nothing and was wandering around nude kind of wondering what to do. I told him the only thing I had to share with him that he could use was…a can of beer. He took my beer and drank that down. Then started filling it from the Crab Cooker and drinking water. Sometime later in the morning he left carrying a can of my beer filled with water. I hope he made it back to the dam!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Water

neogeo1754August 21, 2014 03:12PM

Nmvhiker793August 21, 2014 07:35PM

neogeo843August 21, 2014 08:32PM

mojave763August 23, 2014 12:31PM

coyote1190September 02, 2014 02:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login