Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

desperately need a ride this weekend

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 19, 2014 07:20PM
Hello everyone!
I would be eternally gratefull for a ride to the springs this weekend. I'm in Los Angeles area, but I can take the 1st metrolink train this Saturday arriving to the Rancho Cucamonga station (3 blocks from the 15fwy) at 7:34 AM, the same train is @ 7:54 AM at the San Bernardino station (3 blocks from the 215fwy); both stations are between the 10 and 210 fwys. and I can walk to the freeway offramp so it is easier for you.

If needed, I can take the last train on Friday and be at Rancho Cucamonga 12:02 AM Saturday and wait there.

Of course I can help with gas and/or driving, I will keep quiet or engage in conversation, I will like whatever music you play on board, I promise not to stink up your car. Please post back on this board, or you can call me or text me @ 213-910-4746 or email me @ anleu1@yahoo.com.

thanks in advance, and if I don't make it this weekend, enjoy the springs for me.

Antonio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2014 08:07PM by anleu1.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

desperately need a ride this weekend

anleu12233June 19, 2014 07:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login