Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

trip reveiw 6/7/14

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 08, 2014 06:27AM
Arrived at the ranch at about 10am and the lot had maybe 10 cars. The weather was perfect, 82 and no wind. While preparing for my nude hike down and few more cars arrived. 2 of the groups were first timers and asked me for hiking directions to the springs, and I pointed them in the right direction. Nice hike in, passed noboby leaving, which I felt was odd since ususally people are returning to their cars after camping at that time. Arrived at the springs and was really suprised at how mellow and nice the crowd was. Maybe 20 percent nude, but I didn't really think about it since everyone was just doing their own thing and having a good time. Had a few nice conversations with some nice couples and groups hanging out by the Arizona pool and it was nice going from the pool to the stream and back. Hiked up the stream a bit and found a quiet spot on a rock for a quick tan before hiking out at about 130. Great day except for the traffic returning to LA, basicly crawled down the Cajon Pass from an earlier accident, so my return home took an extra 30 min. Small price to pay for a day in paradise.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

trip reveiw 6/7/14

juliankaye1638June 08, 2014 06:27AM

Re: trip reveiw 6/7/14

Wizard1316June 08, 2014 02:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login