Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Sunday, April 13 - Big Day at the Springs

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 18, 2014 05:15PM
Several nudist groups had plans to hit the springs last Sunday. I decided it was a good time to get my wife down there and for her to try freehiking.

Met some nice folks from the NITOC group from Orange County at the ranch and hiked down with them. I was freehiking from the instant I got out of the car, the wife was waiting for her comfort level to rise. It was a pleasant group, we had great weather and a nice hike in. Very fast too.

By the time we were set to cross the creek, the comfort level was sufficient and that was the end of clothes wearing for her.

We spent several hours chatting with nice folks in the warm water and then quietly reading under a tree. Met nudists afiliated with groups and just some "free range" nudists like ourselves. We are thinking of joining up for some nudist events in the area.

We were joined by one freehiker for the trip back and again made great time. No clothes until we dried off at the truck and headed home.

I don't think I have ever seen so many people at the springs. The crowd was a majority clothes-free but not by a lot. All the shady spots were filled and every seat in the springs seemed to be filled as well. Never seen the lot with that many cars, but I have only been a few times. Very busy day down at the creek.

It was a nice day and we enjoyed meeting new folks. Hope we go again soon.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sunday, April 13 - Big Day at the Springs

nekkid19642168April 18, 2014 05:15PM

Re: Sunday, April 13 - Big Day at the Springs

ezzpete1283June 19, 2014 12:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login