All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 15, 2001 08:58PM
Jack, here's a funny true story about being a first timer as a woman to Deep Creek Hotsprings. About 8 years ago I placed a dating add in the local paper " The daily Press ". My add read " Gentle, Caring, Romantic SWM, 35 yrs; seeks poss. long-term relationship w/outgoing, affectionate, down-to-earth female. " Pretty simple eh :-) My brother told me it wasn't worth doing but I wasn't meeting anyone any other way so I figured I'd give it a go. I met about 25 woman during the course of my add and one of them agreed to meet me at main street and the 15 freeway to go for a hike to Deep Creek. On the way I told this woman that we would be hiking to some natural hotsprings and that the area was clothing optional. She said that was ok even though I could tell she was a bit nervous. When we finally arrived down at the springs I ask my date if she minded if I took my cloths off since this is part of what we enjoy at the springs. Well this day there were alot of males also without cloths in the womb and I could tell this gal was pretty nervous so I suggested we go a ways up stream where there are nice sandy beaches and great pools in the creek for swimming. Here's this gal up in those hills with me walking up deep creek with no one around and I'm naked, and all this only 2 hours after I met her. Well I'm happy to say that this woman is now my wife and best friend in the whole world and we have created two beautiful daughters who I love dearly and I can truthfully say that it was the best thing that ever happened to me placing that add. It was the only dating add I'd ever done and was the only dating add my wive ever responded to, some things were meant to be :-) A friend of mine took my original add and blew it up in size and framed it with a title above it saying " This Is How It All Began ". Good thing I didn't listen to my brother on this one eh! So the moral of this true story is that sometimes it can be a very good thing to be a first timer at Deep Creek Hotsprings :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fridays

Jack 1343May 13, 2001 07:06PM

Re: Fridays

Rick 653May 14, 2001 01:43PM

Jeff 613May 15, 2001 12:48PM

Rick 660May 15, 2001 01:00PM

Wizard 654May 15, 2001 08:58PM

katrina 671May 15, 2001 11:59PM

Wizard 583May 16, 2001 07:53PM

Wizard 1110May 16, 2001 07:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login