Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: New guy

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 09, 2014 09:40AM
If you have any stories, memories or photos from the 80s I'm sure folks would appreciate those. I think I may be one of the younger ones here and missed out on one or two of the best decades. My parents were hippies to the Nth degree and always told me I studied too much and didn't live enough. My grandparents, the ones still alive, are not much better. My grandmother came for a brief visit a few months ago before she headed to see my parents on the east coast. Very Italian and always so critical, First thing she says when she gets to my place is "Matteo look at you and your big home, Ferrari cars and no bambini, no femmina ... mamma mia you work too much your mom also keeps telling me that ... but tell me when, that's all I need to know before I die" ... all while waving her hands. First of all, I don't own any "Ferrari" cars, all homes in the US are bigger than in Europe and Italia for that matter and I'm not sure why she calls me Mateo as that's not my name, maybe a name she wishes I had.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2014 09:52AM by mohave.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New guy

Scott1927March 06, 2014 06:20AM

mohave938March 09, 2014 09:40AM

Scott828March 22, 2014 08:06AM

mohave1291March 22, 2014 10:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login