All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 03, 2014 12:15AM
Right when I got to DCHS this afternoon, crossed the creek and was nearing the big beach above the Arizona Pool I noticed two pit bulls on small rops under some trees. I was worried about them breaking the slender ropes holding them as they were growling and lunging wildly in the direction of my pooch Tema. Then suddenly across the beach this big black pit bull came barreling straight for my pooch and started viciously ripping into her. My dog was yelping and trying as best she could to get away. Then she dived into a nearby open tent with the pit bull going in after her. I was looking for a stick or rock to hit the pit bull with when Tema suddenly jumped back out of the tent and thankfully got away from that ridiculously mean pit bull. Nobody around wanted to fess up to it being their dog but I got really pissed off and told the people close to where this happened that a dog like that should never, ever be brought down to DCHS. Some nemrods there were telling me " its no big deal man ", god, such stupid morons to say that! These same people who said that, I saw later were the owners of the other two pit bulls and after they left I noticed the third attacking pit bull was gone too. A dog like that could easily attack a person, or someones child for example. If I had my small Miniature PIncher today like I many times do and that dog attacked it, my Pincher Piper would be dead right now. Luckily Tema escaped any serious harm or injury. I thought that pit bull was going to kill her the way it was going. Just a word of warning, watch out down there, at times idiots will bring vicious dogs like that. On another visit I saw a man attacked by another pit bull and he saved himself by pulling out a knife and some mace.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2014 12:44AM by Wizard.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watch out, dog attack!

Wizard1726February 03, 2014 12:15AM

Re: Watch out, dog attack!

Paul P.895February 03, 2014 08:50AM

neogeo869February 03, 2014 10:57AM

Wizard791February 03, 2014 03:57PM

calidev916February 03, 2014 07:53PM

neogeo898February 03, 2014 09:00PM

calidev837February 03, 2014 09:18PM

mohave1596February 04, 2014 02:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login