Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (61% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Wild animal attacks in S.B. county

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 30, 2014 04:05AM
neogeo,
There are wolfs around the Bowen ranch. Two miles before you arrive at the ranch is a small neighborhood known as the village. A guy who has lived there for decades raised several of them along with his German shepards. Some of his German shepards inter bred with them.
The guy lives in town with his daughter because he is having heart problems. He is @ 76 years old. He used to drive out and feed them every day in the morning. Perhaps that is a problem now. An animal has to do what an animal has to do to survive.
There is one wolf there which I have been bonding with this past year. His name is Sonny. As soon as he hears my car he runs to it and I feed him then we go hiking together.
I know it sounds weird "hiking w/wolfs." But for me it is educational and exciting. Wolfs are very different from dogs. Before sun rise and after sunset they always have a primal erge to howl. When they do the dogs in the neighborhood join in too and occasionally you hear the other wolfs.
So the answer is yes, there are wolfs around still. So watch out you illegal campers. If the rangers do not get you the wolf might...
Hungry like a WOLF ... Hungry like a WOLF...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Wild animal attacks in S.B. county

jobe1886January 28, 2014 10:31AM

neogeo1025January 29, 2014 09:53AM

neogeo822January 29, 2014 12:52PM

jobe772January 29, 2014 02:39PM

neogeo791January 29, 2014 09:03PM

jobe813January 30, 2014 04:05AM

Paul P.757January 29, 2014 06:11PM

mohave949January 30, 2014 11:04PM

Re: Wild animal attacks in S.B. county-however...

Mr_Wayne1313February 04, 2014 08:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login