Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: drumming circle

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 11, 2002 05:17PM
Hey Tiki, where have you been?! Many of us mis your posts and we've been keeping the stats for you on top it.
The pools are still hot and so are women! Were all still running around naked yet and the Wizard is now carry in to the hot springs 2 gallons of his special imported boxcar wine rather 1 gallon like he used to do. so we're getting much drunker now because of him. I knew he was good for something. A bunch us hot springers have voted him in as the general manager of the trash and liter dept. of DCHS.
Mike Castro at Bowen Ranch is still collecting a lot money at his toll gate and really getting rich on account of it. He's now my very best friend. He told me that he's going to contribite some money towards Wizard's boxcar wine fund and I am going to ask Wizard if he'll carry in 3 gallons of the imported stuff rather 2. We're really going to make this the best summer at DCHS yet, thanks to Mike and Wizard. I really treasure their friendship, especially this year!
By the way, on your next visist to the springs, bring a plastic trashbag with you, as we are all going to help the Wizard carry out the previous nights trash and liter. It's going be a great summer, so come join us!
Cheers, out for now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

drumming circle

earthhealing1 1096June 09, 2002 07:08AM

Tiki 637June 09, 2002 08:45AM

earthhealing1 621June 10, 2002 09:50PM

Arizona Mike 612June 11, 2002 05:17PM

Viejo Bill 624June 09, 2002 01:30PM

katrina island 679June 09, 2002 01:33PM

mp 669June 09, 2002 05:14PM

Wizard 1093June 16, 2002 09:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login