Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Merry Soaking Christmas

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 24, 2013 07:58PM
Likewise. On a side note, I know it's very close to the wire, but if any of you know of any families with kids TRULY in need of a present for tomorrow, myself and a few others have pooled our travel points this year and we still have some left we can convert for two or three needy families, either into gifts or certificates. For the certificates, some are electronic delivery while others are sent via mail so would recommend the former to make the deadline. Again, we are only targeting those families that really cannot afford gifts for their kids. Feel free to PM.

On a more humorous note in the spirit of the holidays, I think only those of you who grew up in the 80s may appreciate this clip, and all others, at least you can relate to the parents. I decided to stay behind this year and was invited by a friend of mine to her family dinner earlier tonight. This made our day as her parents insisted I take her old room and stay over :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCCV_nB7HJk
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Merry Soaking Christmas

Paul P.1603December 24, 2013 03:47PM

Re: Merry Soaking Christmas

mohave1352December 24, 2013 07:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login