All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 07, 2002 09:28PM
Catchy title eh :-) Just my way of lettin ya know I put some more pictures at the Wizard's pictures link below. New photos start as the last picture on page 17 and go through page 18. The first photos are new ones of DCHS and I finish up with some more of another love of mine, sailing at lake Mohave, which were taken on my trip last weekend. Yes, I'm trying to grow a whole new crop of sailors with the lake pics :-) On my trip to OZ two days ago I saw the moma Mallard duck and her 7 offspringers swimming around the pool in the creek. They are quite tame and were out for a late afternoon meal. They are so big now that they will probably be flying off soon to a new life elsewhere. I remember seeing them a number of weeks back as small ducklings. Hopefully nobody will try to shoot them like what happened one time, long ago. That guys gun was never the same once the locals got through with him :-) Well I'm off to Sedona Arizona for a nine day trip so I won't be checkin in for a while. I'm sure the rest of you lucky souls will take care of our oasis in the desert :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ozmosis

Wizard 1059June 07, 2002 09:28PM

Re: Ozmosis

Rick 641June 07, 2002 09:53PM

Re: Ozmosis

DCR 944June 09, 2002 03:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login