Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Wild wild west

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 17, 2013 12:16PM
Yes Mojave, Ann is an accountant too. The government trust her and Mikey are paying all of their taxes too. I wonder if he is 1099ing her or if he gives her a W-2 form ?
Underneath that sign is the old Bowen ranch dump area. I found some really old bottles there back in the early 90,s. My mother used to collect and sell old bottles so I know how to tell when a bottle is old. I kept them in the big window in the ranch house. One Day Mikey and Dave Boyer needed something to use for target practice and shot the bottles up. They had no idea how much those bottles were worth. I am sure there are other very interesting things in that dump area also some buried. Where Mikey has that Quanset hut is is where Mr. Bowen had his rock shop. There was a mine shaft there that had some copper and/or turquoise looking blue rocks. I could go on about many interesting and historic things that have happened there. But, I would weather go and soak.
Happy soaking and thanks for shareing.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Wild wild west

mohave1618November 17, 2013 12:12AM

jobe821November 17, 2013 07:06AM

mohave752November 17, 2013 10:27AM

Paul P.650November 17, 2013 05:37PM

mohave1273November 17, 2013 06:29PM

jobe686November 17, 2013 12:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login