Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

The Bowen Escapades

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 03, 2002 05:29PM
Thanks Viejo for sending me a copy of the story Mrs. Bowen wrote. I just got home from a lake Mohave sailing trip and will now start reading it. Our friend Ron from the DCHS forum joined us on our trip and brought with him some of the latest postings from the DCHS forum before this last weekend. The discussion had gotten pretty active since I left. Just goes to show ya, no tellin where the DCHS forum will go :-) We had a great time out there with nice sailing and swimming. While sailing I went up to take down a sail and one of our friends who was unfamiliar with sailing was at the tiller and the boat took a quick turn and I went overboard. I had a sore throat the day before and when I got pulled back on the boat I found my voice was going. By the next morning it was gone, bummer :-( The mosquitos were pretty thick too so we all got our share of red bumps. All in all though it was a great trip and we were glad to have Rons company. So are we voting for a name for our group yet. I'll indicate my choice in the Hakuna Matata post.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Bowen Escapades

Wizard 1391June 03, 2002 05:29PM

Re: The Bowen Escapades

Viejo Bill 648June 03, 2002 09:41PM

mp 616June 04, 2002 01:28AM

katrina island 694June 04, 2002 03:54AM

Paul P. 1095June 04, 2002 12:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login