All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 11, 2001 07:42AM
Montrose. IMO, I would say that early/mid summer is the best time to visit the springs. The springs are not too hot, you can take a dip in the creek and soak up some rays on the rocks. Mid/late summer is oppressively hot, and winter is nice but your dips in the creek will be limited to a few feet from the warm pools! Enjoying the springs at night is safe and I encourage it very much. The place takes on a whole new energy at night and is very tranquil. The hike out is no problem with a flashlight and actually can be done without one if necessary. As far as Bowen's Ranch, I have always found Mike to be very helpful and polite. I mind my own business and take people at face value. It's to bad people have to carry their personal agendas on to message boards like this. I hope this helps. I'm looking forward to hearing other responses...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

To many questions

Montrose 1493May 11, 2001 03:33AM

Re: To many questions

John 805May 11, 2001 07:42AM

Re: Too many questions

DCR 959May 11, 2001 09:40AM

Re: Too many questions

Katrina 1246May 12, 2001 02:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login