Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Nude hike still okay?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 11, 2013 03:40PM
I think you mean de-stressing. LOL. Anyway, I just found this site. I freehike a lot in NV mostly around Black Canyon. If anybody wants to join stevescott123 at hotmail dot com.

It's not illegal to be nude on federal land. You can be charged with obscene behavior but that takes witnesses and courts and wouldn't count if you were just nude. In fact I'm more offended by the behavor of clothed people than nude people. I carry my shorts in my hand and if somebody comes along I'm prepared to cover up, just to be safe. But they rarely do. In NV it's too hot right now for most. I freehiked for over 4 hrs in Gold Strike Canyon yesterday. I came upon a group of youths who'd arrived by canoe and think I covered up in time. On my way out I passed another guy coming in. It was all too sudden for me to react. He just appeared (clothed) around a boulder and was nude. My hand made a kind of involuntary twitch but my head said "Oh well. Too late now."

We exhanged greetings without stopping. I don't think he cared...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Nude hike still okay?

shinjou2271June 25, 2013 11:06PM

Paul P.1554June 26, 2013 08:00AM

neogeo1316June 26, 2013 01:54PM

LifeModelSteve1301July 11, 2013 03:40PM

Paul P.1468July 11, 2013 09:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login