Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

LOST film CAMERA in cammo case saturday 4-13-2012

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 16, 2013 11:40AM
Hello everyone, this last saturday I lost my vintage film camera, I believe towards the end of the hike back to our car. It is a little old canon film camera, the bottom has some markings "ODL... followed by some numbers". It was in a digital cammo hundreds brand camera case with a caribiner. It was clipped to a backpack which appears to have ripped out, dropping the camera somewhere along the trail. If anyone visiting the ranch and springs anytime soon could ask the ranch owner if this has been turned in, I will not be back in the area anytime soon (I live in downtown LA). I cannot find a phone number for the ranch, but if anyone has one that would be useful so I can just call and ask him myself. It's an old manual camera which isn't worth a lot of money, but it (along with the pictures on it) are worth a lot to me! I can offer a cash reward of $40 if you find and can reunite it with me! Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 11:42AM by wrenee.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LOST film CAMERA in cammo case saturday 4-13-2012

wrenee1546April 16, 2013 11:40AM

Re: LOST film CAMERA in cammo case saturday 4-13-2012

wrenee1302May 01, 2013 11:28AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login