Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Conditions

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 24, 2013 12:31AM
The Willow Tree by the Aniversary Hot Pool died some time ago, and is now just a short stump sticking maybe two feet above the ground. I'm not sure about Jobe ( Tallahassee ). He called me about going on a hike a couple of weeks ago and I called him back twice but never heard back from him. There is a guy Dave, very fit and tan who is at DCHS alot, but I don't know if this is who you are talking about. I was at DCHS a couple of weeks ago with a friend and the place was pretty clean and the pools were looking good to. The Arizona Hot Pool is still full and holding water. Up until yesterday looking across from our home in Apple Valley to where the Bowen Ranch Rd goes up into the mountains there was still quite a bit of snow still there ( from last weeks snow storm ) all the way down to the valley floor. Its probably melted off mostly on the sunny side of the hills, like along the Bowen Ranch Trail heading down into the Deep Creek canyon from the Bowen Ranch.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Conditions

Avadog1790February 23, 2013 04:41PM

Wizard753February 24, 2013 12:31AM

Avadog809February 24, 2013 08:14AM

Wizard710February 24, 2013 09:59PM

Avadog1350February 25, 2013 08:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login