Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)

Advanced

Trail Rides to Deep Creek Hot Springs

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 13, 2013 02:40PM
I wanted to post to let everyone know of a great option for parking and arriving at Deep Creek Hot Springs. While most of us I'm sure would agree that the drive and hike-in are well worth it, Oak Springs Ranch offers another form of adventure: a day trip trail ride package to the Hot Springs, usually on weekends, but weekdays may be booked in advance. You can start as early as dawn and make the 2-1/2 hour ride down to the springs (7 miles of breathtaking scenery), leaving the springs late afternoon to return by dark. Groups of 2-4 are recommended, and you will be guided by knowledgeable staff all the way down to the springs and back. Normally horse rental runs $20 an hour, but this special package is available for $100 per person - this includes your ride down and your ride back, and safe, monitored parking of your vehicle - your full day at the springs remains free, as it should be - and remember, you will be guided by a local resident or residents who are familiar with the history of the area and the springs, and you will be left to your leisure, or more than welcome to hang out with your guide(s), while enjoying your rejuvenation time.

Did I mention friendly, welcoming service, and the additional option to camp out for the night at one of our beautiful campgrounds ($10/night per person) or rent a furnished cabin? Ask about our other trail ride routes and scenic tours.

I am a volunteer at the ranch who will most likely be welcoming you, saddling you up, and perhaps even riding down with you if you decide to take us up on this offer. I hope that this post is welcomed as an extension of friendly service and as a benefit to a long-standing local business. If not, please contact me directly and the post will be removed or changed as needed to comply with forum rules. Thank you for reading!

~ Please respond here with any questions or concerns and details will follow. ~
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trail Rides to Deep Creek Hot Springs

trailrider1821739January 13, 2013 02:40PM

Re: Trail Rides to Deep Creek Hot Springs

mohave1311January 15, 2013 11:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login