Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (97% of Full)

Advanced

Bradford Trail (also, any rideshares from LA?!)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 20, 2012 11:35PM
OK so a few months ago I tried accessing the Bradford Trail by taking the 173 from Arrowhead Lake Road. CLOSED! Route 173 was gated off after a few minutes along the road and what I could see beyond the gate looked horrid and full of holes.

So I checked out the map and saw that the Bradford Trail seems accessible from the south. I drew out te revised route here http://studentreader.com/deep-creek-hot-springs/#Directions_to_Deep_Creek_Hot_Springs does that look right? It's the yellow line coming from the south.

I don't drive so PS IS ANYBODY HEADED UP WILLING TO RIDESHARE?? I live in Pasadena but can get to Montclair Trans Center alright... would prefer to camp but open to day trips too. Dedicated naturist and I always pick up litter... so don't worry about me embarrassing you by throwing beer cans, wearing a t-shirt and board shorts the whole, etc etc

Anyways since rideshares are hard to come by, my big plan is to take the mountain area bus from San Bernardino Metrolink Station and drop off at Lake Arrowhead. Then hike all day long up to Kinley Creek Bridge (please oh please I'll be able to just hitch hike the distance). But I want to get some input on the Bradford Trail in case there's something I should really know about it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 11:38PM by leviclancy.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bradford Trail (also, any rideshares from LA?!)

leviclancy1837September 20, 2012 11:35PM

Re: Bradford Trail (also, any rideshares from LA?!)

jobe842September 22, 2012 04:46PM

Re: Bradford Trail (also, any rideshares from LA?!)

leviclancy1335September 25, 2012 08:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login