Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: ramblings.....

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 09, 2001 12:14PM
Shlobin Lobin wrote: "But what I can't figure out is if some of the other people around that afternoon were there for the springs, or for the nudity. In my twisted head I see naked people there for the springs, as alright. But people there just for the nudity, as being in the wrong place."

Why is the concept "people there just for the nudity" wrong? The area is on National Forest property and is completely legal.

Where else would be more appropriate?

Or are you wondering if some people come just to be voyers and look at the nudists?

I hope you are not confusing nudity with sexuality because they are totally different things. There is nothing wrong with nudity ...it's completely innocent.

On your question concerning most nudists being men ... if you really think about the location and the vunerable feeling a nude woman has around numerous guys, why do you think more guys than women show up? Most women go to the springs with male friends.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ramblings.....

Shlobin Lobin 1792May 09, 2001 01:34AM

EastBay 874May 09, 2001 11:39AM

DCR 743May 09, 2001 12:14PM

Wizard 751May 09, 2001 08:43PM

Craig 1134May 09, 2001 11:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login