Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

ramblings.....

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 09, 2001 01:34AM
I just recently went to the hot springs for the first time with my girlfriend and had a great day there. It is a beautiful place to which we plan on returning. But I am a little curious about peoples intentions for being there. We enjoyed the hot springs nude because we have no problem with nudity and everyone else was doing it so that must be the way to go. Plus I didn't feel like hiking it out with wet clothes in my pack, it's just an inconvenience. But what I can't figure out is if some of the other people around that afternoon were there for the springs, or for the nudity. In my twisted head I see naked people there for the springs, as alright. But people there just for the nudity, as being in the wrong place. Don't me wrong, I have no problems with nudists or nudity, if that's your thing I respect that. I met people there that were really cool folk. I'm just courious what other people had say on the subject if you can comprehend my incoherint ramblings.
My girfriend was also courious why most nudists were men.
I'll honest with ya. I'd rather the place be overrun with nudists than have a bunch of uptight, soccermom, orange county, kill joy's hanging out there. I wouldn't want it to be the disneyland of nature.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ramblings.....

Shlobin Lobin 1788May 09, 2001 01:34AM

Re: ramblings.....

EastBay 874May 09, 2001 11:39AM

DCR 743May 09, 2001 12:14PM

Wizard 751May 09, 2001 08:43PM

Craig 1134May 09, 2001 11:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login