All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 04, 2012 07:43PM
Ibclrr,
I car camped at the Freedom Trail Head Sunday night. The creek water was up about 4 inches above my bellybutton when I crossed and about 55 degrees. I instantly became infatuated by a woman who looked a lot like my ex-wife and do not remember much else about Sunday ...? ! ?
Monday morning when I woke up ice had formed on my ice bucket which was outside my car. I got to the springs as the sun was rising and it was a perfect weather day. It still seemed like a weekend day as @ 30-40 persons were at the springs most of the day. Can you blame them ? I had sun lotion but did not use it , to my regret. I took my 5 gallon bucket & shovel out and added sand in front of the Anniversary pool because the willow tree there appears to be barely alive. I hope I helped it survive.
The Arizona pool was @ 6-8 inches under the creek. It is full of sand and unsoakable.
I bring 2- 30 gallon trash bags with pull strings attached for my trash runs. I appreciate your efforts in this matter.
At 4 pm as I was leaving Monday I spotted 2 California brown Eagles. I think Wizard mentioned seeing in a earlier report. One was much larger than the other. Perhaps a mating pair ? I followed them through Sage valley just west of the Freedom trail head. When I got to where the road forks I saw them again. I followed them @ 100 yard going west. Then I stopped following them. I do not want them to fly away... ever.
Kind of like my ex-wife !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

lbcalrr1541April 04, 2012 07:10PM

Re: Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

jobe1348April 04, 2012 07:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login