Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 04, 2012 07:10PM
I was wondering if anyone has camped at the Bowen Ranch lately? I am looking to camp there on Friday 4/13 and Saturday 4/14. I was just wondering how cold and windy the nights have been the past week or so. I was looking forward to some clothes free camping and hiking if the weather permits. I should be able to make it up to the Bowen ranch by noon on Friday so hopefully I might have some warm sunny weather for part of the day.

Also did anyone make it to the springs this past weekend? I was looking for a report on how crowded the springs have been on the weekends. I wish I could make it up during the weekdays but my job kind of prevents that from happening. As always I will bring some trash bags and my trash grabber when I go down to the springs and clean up the area the best I can. Are there any supplies that I could help bring down to the springs that would help with the up keep of the pools? I plan on making numerous trips from the ranch to the springs during my stay and I would be willing to pack some supplies down if needed.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

lbcalrr1543April 04, 2012 07:10PM

Re: Anyone camped at Bowen Ranch lately?

jobe1350April 04, 2012 07:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login