Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Free hike

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 30, 2011 03:56PM
I arrived at Bowen about 9 a.m. and free hiked down to the springs. The temp was perfect and the hike down could not have been better. Down at the springs there were maybe 8-10 people when I arrived. There was a group of 4 young boys, in their 20's maybe, camped out on the beach. All the pools were very nice the temp was just right. The walk across the creek was just above my knees deep. The water is starting to get chilly so you have hurry across. Several small groups came down from Bowen during the day. All textiles. One group of Japanese folks came down, about 8 or 10 of them I guess, the PCT trail. I saw all the repairs that had been done to Arizona and Anniversary they both look great. I started the hike up around two o'clock. I passed 2 or 3 couples on their way down. It is taking me longer to get up the trail lately and at 62 years old the old legs just don't work as well any more. Due to my work schedule I'm not able to come down as often as I'd like to but it sure is special when I can!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Free hike

nude hiker2149October 26, 2011 08:40AM

nekkid19641297October 27, 2011 01:11PM

nude hiker1525October 30, 2011 03:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login