Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Re: California gov. signs bill banning open carry of handguns

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 18, 2011 08:33PM
Here in Arizona, carrying a loaded pistol on your hip has always been legal, concealing it under a shirt required a concealed carry permit. Last year our "constitutional carry" law was enacted, allowing any non-felon to carry a pistol however he wants, no permit required. By the way, there also are no provisions for registering pistols or rifles. Guess what: even with permissive gun laws, there is no blood running in the street. Gov. Brown's reasoning that Californians don't understand the open carry law, so the law has to be changed to what people imagine it is, is pretty crazy. How about educating Californians to what the law actually is, rather than taking away freedoms from the law abiding?

That being said, someone making another feel afraid of imminent physical harm is guilty of assault. Having Mike Castro draw down on me would make me very afraid, afraid the voices in his head might be telling him to fill me full of lead.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Castro and his gun AGAIN ?

jobe2221October 18, 2011 01:09PM

California gov. signs bill banning open carry of handguns

Rick1090October 18, 2011 03:58PM

Re: California gov. signs bill banning open carry of handguns

SilverAvion1097October 18, 2011 08:33PM

Re: Castro and his gun AGAIN ?

jobe1133October 19, 2011 11:07AM

SilverAvion1107October 19, 2011 08:15PM

Wizard1570October 22, 2011 11:32AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login