All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 18, 2011 01:09PM
I went to the Freedom trail head and camped out Sunday night. It was a very beautiful week end, until I passed by Mike Castro behind the Bowen ranch Monday evening. He went for his gun as soon as he reconized me. As "IF" I am a threat or something !!! He went for a side arm that was at his waist, as if this were in the wild west or some thing, as if he were a gunslinger or some thing ? I find his behaviour very childish even funny ;~)
About 15 years ago, as he was 86ing me from his "RANCH" I told him I wanted to see him still at the ranch 20 years from now. I am glad he has almost met my obligation. I expect to see him there 20 years from now too. He was correct when he made this statement to me, that "he is the perfect person for this job."
I agree with him totally.
I had a witness in my passenger seat who post here sometimes. Weather or not he wishes to add to this is up to him.
I want to state to whom ever is concerned : As long as Mike Castro is doing his job legally I am "NOT" a threat to him. The only way I could be a threat is if he is not obeying the law . So, is this a sign of a paranoid criminal ? What is he afraid of ??? I am the opposite of a threat to him. I hold him blamless to any thing that has happened in the past. Be it real or imagined.
Besides all of this my Daddy taught me when I was a tiny little boy to never fight with a crazy person. He said " you will only make them mad and they will not appreciate your helping them. "
So this is my attempt to help Mike Castro.
Get A life !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Castro and his gun AGAIN ?

jobe2220October 18, 2011 01:09PM

California gov. signs bill banning open carry of handguns

Rick1090October 18, 2011 03:58PM

Re: California gov. signs bill banning open carry of handguns

SilverAvion1097October 18, 2011 08:33PM

Re: Castro and his gun AGAIN ?

jobe1133October 19, 2011 11:07AM

SilverAvion1107October 19, 2011 08:15PM

Wizard1570October 22, 2011 11:32AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login